Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan work forecast and resource requirements.
- Programme works in relation to capability and company targets.
- Collaborate with Operations team to form weekly plans and evaluate effectiveness of plans.
- Monitor and resolve poor areas of performance.
- Previous experience working for a construction company in a planning/scheduling/workflow administration capacity.
- Strong computer skills are essential, particularly experience using Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided, or call 059 8623349 for more information.