GCL Group are seeking a Utilities Site Agent for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a project portfolio including: Drainage Schemes, Group Water Schemes, WWTP, Road Construction and Utility Duct Installation.
This job will be based in Leinster and will suit anyone living near Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Laois, Tipperary, Wexford, Waterford etc.
- Management and supervision of direct labour resources, plant, and materials.
- Maintain H&S records and ensure all site activities are carried out to the highest standards.
- Liaise with client, consultants and any other stakeholders.
- Ensure quality on-site, according to frameworks.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role. Preference for someone who has worked their way up from the ground into management.
- Experience supervising civil utility installations.
- Full driving license.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 if you would like to find out more.