Due to continued success, GCL Group are looking to expand their team and hire a Trainee Recruiter to work alongside the Director. This is a permanent position based in Crookstown Industrial Estate, Kildare.
Our offices offer free parking and have a lot of amenities close by, including a Petrol Station, Deli, Gym, shops and more. Our location would suit anyone living in Kildare, Carlow, Laois and parts of Wicklow, especially if you are looking to avoid the commute to Dublin.
Here at GCL Group, we specialise in finding jobs for Construction staff across Ireland and internationally.
This is where you come in. You will initially assist the director to find talent using our database, advertising and LinkedIn. You will be trained up to manage the recruitment process from start to finish and will establish relationships with both candidates and clients and when you are ready, you will manage your own desk with full autonomy.
This Junior Recruiter job will suit someone who has been considering a career in sales, maybe you already have some sales experience but you would like to expand that to the Recruitment Industry? A job in recruitment is very rewarding but also comes with challenges so you will need to be resilient. A lot of your time will be spent on the phone so you will also need to be confident.
- Source talent, screen candidates and send CV’s.
- Arrange interviews and prepare candidates for interview.
- Update job advertisements on Job Boards and Social Media.
- Compile all candidate and client information on a database system and ensure files are kept up to date and in line with GDPR guidelines.
- Once trained, manage your own 360 recruitment desk.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Studies, Psychology or any other related subject.
- Proven experience in a customer facing role, e.g. sales assistant, bar work, etc.
- You will have excellent communication skills, be able to show resilience and have an outgoing personality.
- The ability to prioritise, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong IT skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Above all, the ambition to succeed.
You will be offered a very competitive base salary plus unlimited earning potential with no-threshold commission on every placement you make as well as target-driven incentives.
So, how do you apply?
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided. If you would like to find out more before applying, please don’t hesitate to call me on 059 8623349.