GCL Group are currently seeking a Temporary Works Manager for their client, a leading Civil Engineering company based in Dublin.
- Implement & Develop Temporary Works Procedure.
- Supervise and coordinate Temporary Works on-site.
- Check works against design and manage Temporary Works.
- Liaise with designer as appropriate.
- Conduct Temporary Works inspections to ensure quality and report as necessary.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or similar.
- Preference for Chartered Engineer.
- 6+ years’ experience with 3+ years’ experience in Temporary Works.
- Formal training as a Temporary Works Coordinator.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided or call 087 3492180 to find out more.