GCL Group are currently seeking an Environmental & Sustainability Manager to join a well-established Health and Safety team with our client.
This is a permanent position and will be based in South Dublin with travel to construction sites as necessary.
- Oversee the implementation of sustainability strategies on various construction projects.
- Write and maintain Sustainability reports.
- Manage online safety training.
- Conduct Environmental Audits.
- Develop Sustainability policies and procedures.
- Relevant Environmental/Sustainability Qualification.
- 5+ years' experience working in sustainability, preferably with a Construction Company.
- LEED and BREEAM knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
- Computer Literate.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 0598623349 to find out more.