Portfolio includes: general utilities such as Irish water and Civil projects in the greater Dublin region.
- Manage the delivery of sustainability strategies on projects
- Implement specific programmes to meet the requirements of the sustainability strategies.
- Liaise with stakeholders, vendors and clients to offer guidance on sustainability.
- Develop sustainability policies and procedures.
- Degree in engineering/environmental management or similar desirable.
- Previous experience in Civil engineering is essential.
- Knowledge of sustainability strategies would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Send you CV to Lisa Norton using the links provided or call 085 872 5961 for more information.