GCL Group is currently looking for an experienced Site Manager for a leading building contractor to work on projects based in Dublin. This is a permanent role and reports to the Project Manager.
- Site Set Up and scheduling of work.
- Supervise subcontractors, labourers etc.
- Order materials and manage resources
- Manage H&S and Quality on-site.
- Keep site diaries and paperwork up to date.
- Ensure Construction Programme is being met effectively.
- 5+ years experience as a Site Manager.
- Previous experience managing a range of projects, e.g. commercial, fit-out, residential and industrial.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 if you would like to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.