This job will be based in Dublin.
- Responsible for projects from conception to completion.
- Ensure that contracts are completed as per programme, on budget and to an extremely high standard.
- Ensure all H&S, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to.
- Logistics/Planning and scheduling of works.
- Proven experience as a Site Manager for a Main Contractor in Ireland/UK.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS word, project, (or similar scheduling package), power point and excel.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 to find out more.