GCL Group are currently looking for an experienced Site Engineer for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a project portfolio including: Roads, bridges, earthworks, drainage etc.
You will be working on a new project based in Monaghan.
- Work alongside team of Engineers and liaise with Foreman on-site.
- Temporary works design and coordination.
- Ensure materials meet specifications.
- Maintain HSEQ records.
- Record site progress and produce reports as needed, ensuring works are carried out on-time and to budget.
- 2-5 years' experience as a Site Engineer with a Civil Engineering company.
- Experience working on structural elements of civil projects, e.g. bridges, culverts, retaining walls etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 085 8082037 to find out more.