GCL Group are currently looking for an experienced Setting Out Engineer for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a project portfolio including: Roads, bridges, earthworks, drainage etc.
This is a permanent position and there is a defined path to progress your career to a Senior Engineer role.
You will be working on a new project based in Monaghan.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings.
- Liaise with Foreman on-site and client.
- Ensure materials meet specifications.
- Maintain HSEQ records.
- Record site progress and produce reports as needed.
- 2+ years' experience as a Site Engineer with a Civil Engineering company.
- Experience Setting Out structures, earthworks, roads, drainage etc. using GPS/Total Station.
- Ability to use initiative and think ‘outside the box’
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 for more information.