GCL Group are currently seeking a Site Engineer for a well-known Civil Engineering company for projects based in Kildare.
Projects are large scale Site Development works in Naas and surrounding areas.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying site.
- Check drawings, plans and quantities for accuracy.
- Carry out as built surveys.
- Liaise with site management to ensure deadlines are met.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience as a Setting-Out/ Site Engineer on-site in Ireland or UK.
- Previous experience working on civil projects.
- Strong setting out experience using Total Station, GPS etc.
- Experience with CAD, Microsoft Office etc.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, company vehicle and opportunities to progress your career.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.