GCL Group are seeking a Site Engineer for their client, a well-established Main Contractor, for projects based in Dublin.
This role reports to the Project Manager.
- Setting Out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Liaise with subcontractors, clients, and other professionals.
- Ensure HSEQ systems on-site are adhered to.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Experience using setting out equipment, for example total station, GPS and laser levels.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work on own initiative.
- Experience with MS Office, Project etc.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 if you would like to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.