- Setting out on site
- Assist with scheduling and ordering materials.
- Quality control
- Ensure highest level of Health and Safety on-site.
- Monitor and review works in line with construction programme and provide reports as necessary.
- Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Site Engineer.
- Proven experience setting-out using Total Station/GPS.
- Experience working on residential projects preferred.
- Knowledge of BCAR.
- Full driving license.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided or call 087 3492180 to find out more.