GCL Group are seeking a Senior Site Engineer for their client, a leading Main Contractor, who have a portfolio of projects across Dublin.
This role reports to the Project Manager/Contracts Manager.
- Supervise setting out engineers.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Liaise with subcontractors, clients and other professionals.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety on site.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- 4+ years' experience as a Site Engineer.
- Experience using setting out equipment, for example total station, GPS and laser levels.
- Knowledge of temporary works coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work on own initiative.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 0873492180 to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.