GCL Group are seeking a Senior Site Engineer for their client, a leading Main Contractor, who have a portfolio of projects across Dublin.
This role reports to the Project Manager/Contracts Manager.
- Supervise setting out engineers.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Liaise with subcontractors, clients and other professionals.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety on site.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- 4+ years' experience as a Site Engineer.
- Experience using setting out equipment, for example total station, GPS and laser levels.
- Knowledge of temporary works coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work on own initiative.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 if you would like to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.