GCL Group is currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their client, a progressive and growing Main Contractor based in Waterford.
This is an office based role and will report to the director. Work from Home options can be discussed so this role may suit anyone living in Waterford, Wexford, Tipperary, Kilkenny, Carlow or Kildare.
There are opportunities for you to progress your career into a Commercial Manager role within a short space of time due to the company size and steady growth.
- Manage the commercial side of multiple projects.
- Quantify construction works at various stages of the project, e.g. tender stage, bill of quantities, valuations, change orders and final account.
- Management of junior surveyor.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Completion of Financial Reports.
- Review and approve selected contractors/suppliers.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Irish/UK project experience.
- Strong knowledge of the various forms of contract used in the Construction industry.
- Excellent communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship.