GCL Group are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company in Dublin, with a project portfolio including Drainage Schemes, Group Water Schemes, Roadway and Footpath Construction and Utility Duct Installation.
- Prepare BOQ's.
- Produce material take-offs.
- Manage monthly valuations and variations for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Negotiate and agree Final Accounts.
- Cost reporting and budgeting.
- Value engineering.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 6+ years' experience working on Civil/Utility projects within Ireland or the UK.
- Ability to work on own initiative in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 for more information.