GCL Group are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a project portfolio including: Roads, bridges, earthworks, drainage etc.
This is a permanent role and will involve working on multiple sites in the Dublin/Leinster region.
- Manage sites and ensure Health & Safety is implemented.
- Budget, oversee and document all aspects of projects.
- Monitor project plan and track progress.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure project is completed on schedule and to budget.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience in Project Management.
- Strong experience on a broad range of civil engineering projects.
- Construction Management / Civil Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Experience managing direct labour work force and plant on site.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided or call 087 3492180 to find out more.