GCL Group are seeking an experienced Project Manager for their client, a well-established and growing Main Building Contractor. They specialise in Fit-Out and Construction projects.
This job will be based in Dublin and reports to the Contracts Manager.
- Plan and schedule the construction programme and ensure project progress is in line with schedule.
- Ensure high standards of Health and Safety and quality on site.
- Manage the project budget.
- Manage staff performance.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager for a Main Contractor in Ireland or UK.
- Strong experience managing Fit-Out projects.
- Excellent knowledge of safety and quality management.
- Experience with MS Office, Project or similar.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 if you would like to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.