GCL Group are currently looking for an experienced Site Engineer for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a project portfolio including: Roads, bridges, earthworks, drainage etc.
This is a permanent position and there is a defined path to progress your career.
You will be working on a new project based in Monaghan.
- Manage and lead a team of Engineers and liaise with Foreman on-site.
- Temporary works design and coordination.
- Ensure materials meet specifications.
- Maintain HSEQ records.
- Record site progress and produce reports as needed, ensuring works are carried out on-time and to budget.
- 4+ years' experience as a Site Engineer with a Civil Engineering company.
- Experience working on structural elements of civil projects, e.g. bridges, culverts, retaining walls etc.
- Ability to use initiative and think ‘outside the box’
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided or call 0873492180 to find out more.