This role reports to the Project Manager/Contracts Manager.
- Supervise setting out engineers.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Liaise with subcontractors, clients and other professionals.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety on site.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- 4+ years' experience as a Site Engineer with a Main Contractor.
- Experience using setting out equipment, for example total station, GPS and laser levels.
- Knowledge of temporary works coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work on own initiative.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 085 8082037 to find out more.