GCL Group are currently seeking a Senior Health and Safety Officer for their client, a Main Building Contractor, to work on projects in the Cork City area.
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained on-site.
- Review and update Company's Risk Assessments, SOP's and Safety Statements.
- Ensure staff have relevant training certifications and provide training to staff, e.g. tool box talks.
- Conduct weekly audits and safety inspections.
- Degree in Health & Safety.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a safety capacity for a Construction company.
- Main Building Contractor experience is most preferable.
- Experience working on pharmaceutical/Industrial projects is a plus.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 for more information.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.