GCL Group are currently seeking a Senior Construction Planner for a management role with their client, a Top Tier Contractor with a large portfolio of work in the Dublin area.
This is a permanent role with the company.
- Planning of projects from conception to completion.
- Determine appropriate solutions for managing resources.
- Monitor progress and prepare reports.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors and supply chain parties are briefed on all systems and procedures and fully adhere to them.
- Degree in Civil/Structural/Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 8+ years' experience as a Planner, preferably on civil projects.
- Proven track record of delivering project programmes and reporting at director level on project progress and meeting targets.
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry and project delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 056 8623349 to find out more.