GCL Group are seeking a Senior Project Manager for their client, a top tier Contractor. They offer a competitive package including vehicle, health insurance and pension.
This job will be based in Dublin and reports to the Contracts Manager.
- Plan and schedule the construction programme and ensure project progress is in line with schedule.
- Ensure high standards of Health and Safety and quality on site.
- Manage the project budget.
- Manage staff performance.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience with proven experience working on structural and civil aspects of projects.
- Strong experience working as a Project Manager for a Main Contractor in Ireland or UK.
- Excellent knowledge of safety and quality management.
- Experience with MS Project or similar scheduling software.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.