GCL Group are seeking a Senior Health and Safety Manager for their client, a leading Civil Engineering company, to manage nationwide projects.
This is a permanent position with the company and projects are currently based in Dublin, Meath, Westmeath, Monaghan etc.
- Management of Senior Health and Safety team.
- Create and review policies and procedures.
- Review risk assessments, method statements etc.
- Completion of regular site audits.
- Ensure incidents are reported, investigated and closed out in an effective manner.
- 3rd level qualification in Health and Safety.
- 10+ years' experience working as a Health and Safety Manager.
- Experience working for a civil engineering company is essential, working on a range of projects e.g. roads, bridges, marine, water/wastewater etc.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 085 8082037 to find out more.