GCL Group are currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager for their client, a Top Tier Main Building Contractor, to manage multiple sites around the Leinster region.
This role will suit anyone based in Dublin, Louth, Wicklow, Kildare, Meath and surrounding areas.
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained on-site.
- Review and update Company's Risk Assessments, SOP's and Safety Statements.
- Ensure staff have relevant training certifications and provide training to staff, e.g. tool box talks.
- Conduct weekly audits and safety inspections.
- Degree in Health & Safety.
- 10+ years’ experience working in a safety capacity for a Construction company in Ireland/UK most recently.
- Main Building Contractor experience is most preferable.
- Experience managing the safety of a range of projects, including Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Pharmaceutical etc.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided, or call 059 8623349 to find out more.