GCL Group are currently seeking Quantity Surveyor's for their client, a well-established and growing Main Contractor with projects in London.
Permanent roles are available for intermediate and Senior Quantity Surveyor's coming from a Main Building Contractor.
- Day to day commercial measurement and reporting across allocated projects.
- Negotiate and obtain best value with subcontract orders.
- Assist with the management of project budgets.
- Prepare Cost Value Reports.
- Submit Monthly Variations and manage Final Accounts.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor for a Main Building Contractor.
- Strong knowledge of various forms of contract, e.g., RIAI, FIDIC, JCT etc.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 to find out more.