GCL Group are seeking a Civil Quantity Surveyor for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company in Dublin, with a project portfolio including Drainage Schemes, Group Water Schemes, Roadway and Footpath Construction and Utility Duct Installation.
- Monitor and tracking of project costs from inception to completion.
- Monthly variations, valuations, and final accounts.
- Provide cost analysis to support tender process.
- Manage subcontractor accounts.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within the Civil engineering/ Utility industry is a must.
- Have an understanding of GCC/ NEC/ FIDIC Conditions of Contract.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 for more information.