GCL Group are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor for their client, a well-established and growing Main Contractor with a range of construction projects.
This job will be based in Cork and will report to the Commercial Manager.
- Day to day commercial measurement and reporting across allocated projects.
- Negotiate and obtain best value with subcontract orders.
- Assist with the management of project budgets.
- Prepare Cost Value Reports.
- Submit Monthly Variations and manage Final Accounts.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor for a Main Building Contractor, with particular interest in fit-out projects on the commercial/pharma side.
- Experience managing project values of €5m+.
- Strong knowledge of various forms of contract, e.g., RIAI, FIDIC, JCT etc
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Full driving license required.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 to find out more.