GCL Group are seeking a Quantity Surveyor for a Civil Engineering company in Dublin.
Project portfolio includes Drainage Schemes, Group Water Schemes, Roadway and Footpath Construction and Utility Duct Installation.
- Prepare BOQ's.
- Produce material take-offs.
- Manage monthly valuations and variations for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Negotiate and agree Final Accounts.
- Cost reporting and budgeting.
- Value engineering.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 3+ years' experience working on Civil/Utility projects.
- Ability to work on own initiative in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Please send your CV to Lisa Norton using the links provided or call 085 872 5961 to find out more.