GCL Group are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor for their client, one of Ireland's leading building contractors for a full-time position based in Dublin (work from home options are available).
- Day to day commercial management of allocated projects.
- Procurement of various packages of work.
- Prepare Tender Estimates.
- Liaise with other departments and provide reports to management.
- Negotiate and obtain best value with subcontract orders.
- Cost reporting, e.g. cash-flow projections, profit/loss projections.
- Attend meetings and liaise with clients regarding construction and contractual matters.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor for a Main Building Contractor.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided, or call 059 862 3349 to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship.