This role will be based in Denmark. An Excellent package including accommodation, regular flights, subsistence, healthcare and pension is on offer.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS) across all stakeholders and document accordingly.
- Prepare Quality Management Plans.
- Conduct regular audits of the site and create reports of findings.
- Lead final testing and commissioning procedures on-site.
- Degree in Relevant Quality Subject or Engineering.
- 3+ years working on-site as a Quality Engineer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on Data Centre projects will be a plus.
- Eligibility to work in EU.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 if you would like to find out more.