GCL Group are currently looking for a Quality Engineer for a long-established Civil Engineering company.
This role will involve travel to sites, so a full driver’s licence is essential.
- Carry out site audits.
- Liaise with the management team and other staff on site to ensure compliance with the QMS.
- Inspecting, testing and quality control for large Civils Projects.
- Weekly and monthly reports to the Quality Manager.
- Degree qualified.
- 1+ years’ experience in a Quality role.
- Auditing experience would be beneficial
- Experience and knowledge of using Quality Management Systems.
To Apply: Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 for more information.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.