- Management of the construction site in order to achieve required project delivery, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact, and cost control.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and any other stakeholders.
- Work closely with the site personnel to deliver projects to the highest possible standard.
- Maintain a tidy, safe, and efficient site always.
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience post qualification
- Civils background (experience with pipework, drainage etc.)
- Experience working with a direct labour model preferred, however not essential.
- EU citizen as work will be completed in Germany.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 085 8082037 to find out more.