GCL Group are currently seeking a Project Manager for a Civil Engineering company in Dublin.
Project portfolio includes general civil and utility projects in the greater Dublin region.
- Responsible for the day to day running of projects.
- Budget, oversee and document all aspects of the project.
- Monitor project plan and track progress.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure project is completed on schedule and to budget.
- Construction Management / Civil Engineering degree or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience working in a Project Management position.
- Strong experience on a broad range of civil engineering and utility projects.
- Strong IT skills.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided or call 0873492180 to find out more.