GCL Group are currently seeking a Civil Project Manager for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company in Dublin.
Project portfolio includes Drainage Schemes, Group Water Schemes, Roadway and Footpath Construction and Utility Duct Installation.
- Responsible for the running of several projects in urban and rural environments.
- Budget, oversee and document all aspects of the project.
- Monitor project plan and track progress.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure project is completed on schedule and to budget.
- 4+ years’ experience working in a Project Management position.
- Strong experience on a broad range of civil engineering and utility projects.
- Experience with works associated with GCC/FIDIC/NEC forms of Contract.
- Construction Management / Civil Engineering degree or equivalent.
Send your CV to Lisa Norton using the links provided or call 085 872 5961 for more information.