This is an office based role in The Midlands.
- Purchase of goods and materials in line with specified cost, quality, and delivery targets
- Assess tenders and quotations from potential suppliers
- Manage company internal purchasing system in line with company policy, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
- Maintaining the supplier contacts list, with all relevant information required.
- Previous experience in a Procurement role with a Construction company or trade-counter sales experience.
- Excellent experience & knowledge of construction products and materials is a must have.
- Confident manner and excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Send your CV to Lisa Norton using the links provided or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.