GCL Group is currently looking for an experienced Engineer for a Pre-Construction role for their client, a well-established contractor, to work on a range of M&E Projects.
This is a permanent role and will be office based in South Dublin.
- Review Project specifications and drawings to determine scope of works.
- Assist in the development of tenders from a Mechanical & Electrical perspective on a range of large-scale projects.
- Attend meetings as required to gather data.
- Develop strong subcontractor relationships.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience working as an Engineer with strong knowledge of pre-construction processes.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 if you would like to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.