GCL Group are currently looking for an experienced Plant/Truck Fitter to service, repair and maintain a range of construction plant equipment for a Civil Engineering company. This job will be based in South West Dublin with travel to sites as necessary.
- Carry out inspections, maintenance and repair on various Construction plant machinery, including dumpers, dozers, teleporters and excavators.
- Provide Planned maintenance and breakdown support.
- Update Maintenance Management system.
- 4 + years’ experience as a Heavy Plant Fitter.
- Strong Mechanical knowledge of hydraulics, electrics and construction plant.
- Previous experience with maintenance and diagnostics.
- Category B driving licence.
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided, or call 087 3492180 to find out more.