This is a permanent position that will suit someone who is used to working on-site and is now looking for an office-based role in West Dublin.
- Management and coordination of project documentation.
- Planning and scheduling of projects.
- Preparation of reports.
- Effectively deal with any enquiries.
- Qualification in Civil Engineering preferred.
- On-site experience within the Construction Industry, preferably working on civil engineering/utilities projects.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Full Irish driving license.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 059 8623449 for more information.