GCL Group is currently seeking an MEP Quantity Surveyor for their client, a well-established Contractor with a range of large scale Residential, Commercial, Industrial and mixed-use developments in the Dublin area.
- Quantify construction works at various stages of the project, e.g. tender stage, bill of quantities, valuations, change orders and final account.
- Risk management and Cost control.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Completion of Financial Reports.
- Review and approve selected contractors/suppliers.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Proven experience working on the Mechanical and Electrical side of projects.
- Excellent communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 if you would like to find out more.