GCL Group are currently seeking an M&E Project Manager for their client, a leading Contractor, for a projects based in Dublin.
- Responsible for the management of MEP Contractors, sub-contractors regarding service installations.
- Ensure Building Services programme is met on a day to day basis.
- Review design drawings and ensure specifications are met.
- Manage Technical Submittals.
- Attend meetings and provide reports on progress.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience working as a Building Services Coordinator or similar.
- Experience working on commercial/residential/industrial projects ideal.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 if you would like to find out more.