GCL Group are currently seeking an M&E Building Services Coordinator for their client, a leading Main Contractor, for a project based in Dublin City Centre.
- Responsible for the management of Mechanical & Electrical Contractors, sub-contractors regarding service installations.
- Ensure Building Services programme is met on a day to day basis.
- Review design drawings and ensure specifications are met.
- Attend meetings and provide reports on progress.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working on general building projects, e.g. residential and commercial, preferably with a Main Contractor.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 if you would like to find out more.
**Please Note: You will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to be eligible to apply for this position.