GCL Group are seeking a Junior/ Graduate Engineer for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a project portfolio including Drainage Schemes, Group Water Schemes, Roadway and Footpath Construction and Utility Duct Installation.
This position is for a large scale civil project in Wexford.
- Setting Out of site works.
- Ensure site works are completed according to drawings.
- Record progress on site.
- Record plant, labour and materials.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 1+ years' experience as a Site Engineer - Or a placement completed during college for Graduate.
- Civil/utility experience such as highways maintenance, street lighting, telecoms/gas/water services road/ footpath construction, drainage etc. would be preferable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 to find out more.