GCL Group are currently seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for their client, a well-established and growing Main Contractor with a great reputation in the market.
This job will be based in Dublin and will report to the Commercial Manager.
- Day to day commercial measurement and reporting across allocated projects.
- Negotiate and obtain best value with subcontract orders.
- Assist with the management of project budgets.
- Prepare Cost Value Reports.
- Submit Monthly Variations and manage Final Accounts.
- Degree qualified.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor for a Main Building Contractor.
- Strong knowledge of various forms of contract, e.g., RIAI, FIDIC, JCT etc
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 if you would like to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.