GCL Group are currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company in Limerick.
Their project portfolio including Drainage Schemes, Watermain Rehabilitation works, Roadway and Footpath Construction and Public Realm works.
- Preparation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Plans etc.
- Accident investigation and reporting.
- Conducting Site Inspections and audits.
- Carry out Toolbox talks.
- Degree in Health and Safety.
- 2+ years' experience as a Health and Safety Officer for a Civil Engineering company with particular interest in civil utility projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of ISO and Health & Safety regulations within the construction industry.
** Must hold a Full Drivers licence for this role as it will involve travel to sites.
To apply: for this position, please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 for more information.
***Please Note: To apply for this position, you must have a valid Stamp 4 visa or EU citizenship.