GCL Group are currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety Site Inspector for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company.
This role will involve travel across Munster; North Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Clare. A full clean driver’s licence is essential for this role.
· Arrange and carry out HSQE audits and site safety inspections of sites across Munster. Make recommendations arising from inspections and monitor implementation.
· Reporting findings of Audits back to management and client.
· Keep and maintain clear records to comply with company internal and external audit standards
· Promote safe working practices and ensure the implementation of company HSE policy and procedures on-site.
· Degree in Health and Safety or equivalent is essential.
· Minimum 2+ years in a similar position within the Construction Industry, preferably in the Civils/Utilities sector.
· Strong understanding of health and safety legislation.
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 for more information.