GCL Group are currently seeking experienced Health and Safety Advisors across different levels from Junior to Senior for their client, a Top Tier Main Contractor to work on a new project based in Germany.
This job will work on a rotation basis with accommodation, subsistence and regular flights provided.
- Preparation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Plans etc.
- Accident investigation and reporting.
- Conducting Site Inspections and Audits.
- Carry out Toolbox talks.
- Relevant Third Level qualification in Health and Safety.
- Previous experience as a Health and Safety Officer for a Main Contractor preferably.
- You must have previous experience working on data centre/pharmaceutical projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided or call 087 3492180 to find out more
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have the right to work in Europe without restriction.