GCL Group are currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety Advisor for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company.
This role is for Civils projects in the South East Region.
- Preparation of Risk Assessments Method Statements, Health & Safety Plans etc.
- Accident investigation and reporting.
- Conducting Site Inspections and audits.
- Carry out Toolbox talks.
- Degree in Health and Safety or equivalent is essential
- Minimum 1+ years in a similar position within the Construction Industry, preferably in the Civils sector.
- Strong knowledge of ISO and Health & Safety regulations within the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
To apply: Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 to find out more.
***Please Note: To apply for this position, you must have a valid Stamp 4 visa or EU citizenship.