GCL Group are currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety Advisor for their client, a leading Building Contractor, on a permanent basis working on projects in Cork.
- Preparation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Plans etc.
- Accident investigation and reporting.
- Conducting Site Inspections and audits.
- Carry out Toolbox talks.
- Degree in Health and Safety.
- 5-10 years' experience as a Health and Safety Officer for a Main Building Contractor preferably.
- Experience working on a range of projects including Commercial/Residential/Pharmaceutical etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided or call 0873492180 to find out more.